ENS eLearning On-Line Curriculum
Customer Service Checklist
This course provides you with a quick review of the concepts covered in the Customer Service Curriculum:
Each exercise provides feedback, either at conclusion or throughout the exercise. The exercises are supported by theory and links to additional resources on the Web.
- the myth and reality of customer service
- the key points of telephone etiquette
- exercise reviewing the performance of a customer service agent
- the steps of call handling
- the use of tone of voice in call handling
- an exercise assessing a help desk agent's call handling performance
- the six steps to solving customers' problems
- the ways to build cooperation
- an exercise reviewing an agent's performance
- assessment exercises to provide you with an opportunity to confirm the information learned in this course
Michelle Savard has a Master's degree in Educational Technology and 10 years experience in Customer Service.
To provide students with a quick review of the concepts covered in the Customer Service Curriculum.
This course is designed for call centre agents.
- Customer Service and Customer Needs Checklist
- The Power of Excellent Communication Skills Checklist
- Handling Complaints, Problems and Conflicts Checklist