Finance On-Line Curriculum
Value Creation: The Value Creation Concept
Value Creation is designed for managers and other professionals in organizations that have adopted or are planning to measure performance using shareholder value metrics. The program aims to help business professionals understand the concept of value based management and shareholder value performance metrics. This understanding becomes crucial when variable compensation and bonuses are tied to such measurements and is essential to facilitate cascading through an organization the acceptance and application of value based management principles. This training course presents the information needed in a clear, concise and logical manner.
Finance for Managers
After this course the student should be able to:
- Explain the basics of the value philosophy and methodology.
- Explain how shareholders are rewarded.
- Define the cost of equity.
- Outline how value principles can be applied throughout an organization.
- Describe some of the factors that drive value.
- Perform simple value measurement calculations.
- Explain the importance of the value approach to the whole organization.
This course is designed for managers, prospective managers, and anyone else within an organization involved in making business decisions.