ENS eLearning On-Line Curriculum
Values and Ethics in the Public Service
This course focuses on the concepts of values and ethics in the Public Service, and provides examples of current reports focusing on the values and ethics in the Federal Public Sector. Additionally, it focuses on the concepts of ethical values and people values in the Public Service and the case studies pertaining to these areas.
The global objectives of this course are:
- To introduce all employees, managers and senior officials to the most advanced and innovative approach to values and ethics in the Public Service
- To promote buy-in from all parts of the workforce and avoid backlash from misunderstandings about values and ethics.
- To promote the enhancement of valuable human resources through the adoption of our innovate approach to values and ethics.
- To understand the fundamental application of public sector values and ethics.
- To apply specific public sector values and ethics in concrete situations where ethical decision making is demanded.
- To integrate public sector values and ethics with personal values and ethics.
All employees and officials in the public sector.
- Values and Ethics in the Public Service
- Reports: Values and Ethics in the Federal Public Sector
- Ethical Values and People Values in the Public Service