ENS eLearning On-Line Curriculum
Cross Cultural Diversity and Conflict Resolution
This course deals with the various complexities of cross-cultural communications and how to deal with them. Additionally, it deals with how to manage the difficulties that can arise in cross-cultural communication and the different approaches and cultural differences with respect to cross cultural conflict resolution.
The global objectives of this course are:
- To introduce all employees, managers and senior officials to the most advanced and innovative approach to diversity in the workplace.
- To promote buy-in from all parts of the workforce and avoid backlash from misunderstandings about diversity.
- To promote the enhancement of valuable human resources and increased competitive advantage through the adoption of our innovative approach to diversity.
All employees of public and private sectors, industry and organizations.
- The Complexity of Communication in a Cross-Cultural Setting
- Meeting the Challenges in Cross-Cultural Communication
- Cross-Cultural Conflict Resolution